This week we made a digital portfolio to keep track of the units we did and what levels we did. It is also used for the teachers, so they can grade is based on the work we have done. It was challenging because I did all my work on paper, so I had to take pictures, upload them, and then add a link to the address. It is useful because after all the work you can browse through and see all the work you did the years you were in project wonder.


Last week in project wonder we made Rube Goldberg machines to test our creativity and how effectively we work in groups. The class room is divided up by tables there are 7 tables and 6 students at a table. We had 30 minutes to complete this task. Each table was supposed to make a Rube Goldberg machine (sort of like a domino effect but with more than dominoes) that would make a role of masking tape role 1 foot. My table came up with the idea of a marble rolling down a ruler to hit a Lego hammer to knock over books to hit the tape off the table and spill a bunch if uncooked Lima beans. It was difficult to make everything in 20 minutes since we spent 5 minutes on planning and a another 5 to get materials, it was also challenging to make it 3-5 actions long without failing. I started the marble but the books hit the tape it would roll but miss the beans.